Mission and Vision
Chemists Without Borders solves humanitarian problems by mobilizing the resources and expertise of the global chemistry community and its networks.
A global support network of volunteers providing mentoring, information and advice to ensure every person, everywhere, has affordable, consistent and persistent access to:
- Essential medicines and vaccines
- Sufficient safe water
- A sustainable energy supply
- Education in green chemistry and business which people can apply in their daily lives and teach to others
- Safe processes in work environments where chemical hazards exist
- Emergency support, including essential supplies and technology
Chemists Without Borders is not in any way affiliated with Doctors Without Borders. Doctors Without Borders is a registered trademark of Bureau International de Médecins Sans Frontières.